45 Degree Saw
Vertical Double Miter Saw For Wood
- Specially designed for cutting high workpieces. A miter saw features over pivot type.
- Sawblades feed vertically. Maximum height of cutting is 200mm.
- Two staggered sawblades are positioned at 45° vertically to reduce workpiece waste to a minimum.
- Especially ideal for notching applications that permit workpiece stack cutting for greatly upgrading efficiency .
- Sawblades move vertically on two precision shafts, assuring consistent cutting.
- Compensation for sawblade wear is easy to adjust
- Sawblade height is adjustable for saving time of cutting
Model COS-355 Cutting angle 45°, Notch : 90° Cutting width Mitering: 90 mm,
Notching: 130 mm x 130 mm
Cutting height 200 mm Sawblade sizes Ø14"' x Ø 1"' x 3.0 mm x 120T Spindle speed 3200 RPM Spindle motors 3HP x 2 Clamping cylinders 4 Vertical clamps Cutting method Staggered blades vertical cutting Table height 850 mm In-feed extension table 1220 mm Out-feed extension table 1525 mm N.W. / G.W. 350 / 435 kg Machine dimensions 1000 x 840 x 1580 mm Packing dimensions 1180 x 960 x 1700 mm