45 Degree Saw
Horizontal Double Miter Saw For Aluminum
- Cutting feed is driven by an air / hydraulic combination power for smooth feed speed.
- Vertical and horizontal workpiece clamping design ensures extremely firm clamping for any type of aluminum workpiece.
- Workpiece clamping pressure is adjustable to eliminate aluminum deformation problem.
- Automatic oil mist cooling for sawblades provides burr-free surface of cut, while extending sawblade life.
- Alternatively sawblades straight feed in horizontal direction provides width of cut up to 140mm.
- Equipped with wear-resistant linear motion guides for accurate angle of cut.
- Allows for right or left cutting individually.
- Right and left cutting alternatively fully eliminates waste of workpiece.
- Cutting angle is easy to adjust.
Model COS-140 Cutting angle 45° Cutting width 140 mm Cutting height 95 mm Sawblade sizes Ø12"' x Ø 1"' x 3.0 mm x 120T Spindle speed 3200 RPM Spindle motors 2HP x 2 Clamping cylinders 2 Vertical clamps & 2 Horizontal clamps Cutting method Horizontal alternative cutting Table height 850 mm In-feed extension table 1525 mm Out-feed extension table 1525 mm N.W. / G.W. 350 / 445 kg Machine dimensions 1430 x 900 x 1140 mm Packing dimensions 1600 x 1050 x 1330 mm Production rate About 300 cuts per hour