45 Degree Saw
Double Miter Saw For Aluminum
- Cutting feed is driven by an air / hydraulic combination power for smooth feed speed.
- Vertical and horizontal workpiece clamping design ensures extremely firm clamping for any type of aluminum workpiece.
- Workpice clamping pressure is adjustable to eliminate aluminum deformation problem.
- Automatic oil mist cooling for sawblades provides burr-free surface of cut, while extending sawblade life.
- Double sawblades construction provides fast cutting, time saving and greatly upgrades efficiency.
- Foot switch control for automatic workpiece clamping and cutting.
- Designed for cutting long and short workpieces.
Model COS-100 Cutting angle 45° Cutting width 100 mm Cutting height 100 mm Sawblade sizes Ø14"' x Ø 1"' x 3.0 mm x 120T Spindle speed 3440 RPM Spindle motors 2HP x 2 Clamping cylinders 1 Vertical clamp & 2 Horizontal clamps Cutting method Swing arm cutting Table height 830 mm In-feed extension table 1525 mm Out-feed extension table 1525 mm N.W. / G.W. 310 / 410 kg Machine dimensions 1370 x 830 x 1310 mm Packing dimensions 1600 x 990 x 1520 mm Production rate About 300 cuts per hour