13 Spindle Line Borer
- Fully adjustable fence system with easy to read scales in both inches and metric for quick setup and accurate boring.
- Manually quick clamp devices.
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction machined with precision.
- Indexing pins to remain correct spindle alignment for resuming line boring operations in long workpiece.
- Work stops on either end of the fence allow operator to line up work from the left to right for performing parallel boring patterns.
- Adjustable depth stop control.
- Optional motor specifications deliver fairly power and speed for multi hole boring even in the toughest workpiece.
- Minimal maintenance required.
- Optional multi axis bit set.
- Open base steel stand included.
- Sturdy density veneered plywood table top.
Model DB-013-32 Motor Power : 1.5HP, 110V,220V, 1PH Fence : 800mm (31.5") Max. Boring Depth : 64mm (2.5") Number of Spindle Heads : 13 (Left 6 + Right 7) Table Size : 800 x 400mm (31.5" x 15.75") Spindle Center : 32mm (1.25") Collect Size : 10mm (Ø3/8") Spindle Speed : 3450 RPM Max. Depth (Bit to Fence) : 102mm (4") Table Height from Floor : 848mm (33.37") Net Weight : 100 kgs Gross Weight : 121 kgs Packing Dimensions : 930 x 610 x 790mm (36.5" x 24" x 31")